The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer!
PeakFinder makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks
with a 360° panorama display. This functions completely offline - and
1. The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer! PeakFinder makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display.
Download and enjoy PeakFinder MOD + OBB hack for unlimited everything. We provide the best Mods just for you and if what we offer is not enough, we link out to top sources for MOD data, just to give you the best.
PeakFinder is an Android app developed by Fabio Soldati and released on the Android play store. Its rating is 4.6 out of a possible 10 score and has been rated thus by over 9127 users. Over time, it has gone through many iterations by the creators - some favourable and some not. Today, to enjoy PeakFinder it is now a neccesity to use MODS just to enjoy the app. Today we give you an oppurtunity to enjoy the app for free and at your convinience.
Category: Travel & Local
Current version: 4.2.36
File size: 19M
Compatibility: Requires Android 5.1
Adult Ranking: Everyone
Developer: Fabio Soldati
Developer Support: [email protected]
This functions completely offline - and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 800'000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
••• Features •••
• Works offline and worldwide
• Includes more than 800'000 peak names
• Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing *
• Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
• Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
• 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
• Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
• Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
• Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
• Uses compass and motion sensors
• Daily updates of the peak directory
• Does not collect any data. Your data is yours
• Does not contain any recurring costs. You pay only once
• Is free of advertising
* On devices without a gyroscope and a compass sensor the camera mode is not supported.
In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use PeakFinder.apk on your Phone once you are done downloading it..
You can do this by using any of our download mirrors listed here. Its 99% guaranteed to work.
Make sure that third party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Go to your device settings like so: Settings -> Security -> and allow "Install from Unknown Sources".
Locate the PeakFinder.apk file you just downloaded.
Click the file and it will start the normal installation process. Tap "Yes" when prompted for permissions. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
PeakFinder is now installed on your device. Enjoy!