The NS app is the official planning application for the Dutch Railways.
app has the following features: - Realtime journey planner - Timetable of
departing trains per station - Summary of Planned work and disruptions -
1. - We use permissions for "Photo's/media/files" to save temporary files for Google Maps.
Download and enjoy NS MOD + OBB hack for unlimited everything. We provide the best Mods just for you and if what we offer is not enough, we link out to top sources for MOD data, just to give you the best.
NS is an Android app developed by Nederlandse Spoorwegen and released on the Android play store. Its rating is 3.7 out of a possible 10 score and has been rated thus by over 20481 users. Over time, it has gone through many iterations by the creators - some favourable and some not. Today, to enjoy NS it is now a neccesity to use MODS just to enjoy the app. Today we give you an oppurtunity to enjoy the app for free and at your convinience.
Category: Travel & Local
Current version: 6.14.1
File size: 65M
Compatibility: Requires Android 6.0
Adult Ranking: Everyone
Developer: Nederlandse Spoorwegen
Developer Support: [email protected]
The app has the following features:
- Realtime journey planner
- Timetable of departing trains per station
- Summary of Planned work and disruptions
- Station specific information regarding facilities and shops
- Notifications regarding delays of a saved trip
- We use your location to show nearby train stations
- We use permissions for "Photo's/media/files" to save temporary files for Google Maps. This allows maps shown in the app to be faster. The app doesn't use or have access to your pictures or other media.
In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use NS.apk on your Phone once you are done downloading it..
You can do this by using any of our download mirrors listed here. Its 99% guaranteed to work.
Make sure that third party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Go to your device settings like so: Settings -> Security -> and allow "Install from Unknown Sources".
Locate the NS.apk file you just downloaded.
Click the file and it will start the normal installation process. Tap "Yes" when prompted for permissions. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
NS is now installed on your device. Enjoy!