Biggerworks Nautical Maps is the most complete app on the Dutch waters. With
ANWB Almanac 2, water maps, marinas, bridges, locks, route planner, offline use
and more. Try now and plan your next trip! With the Nautical Maps app you
1. Please note: If you purchase a subscription during the free 7-day trial period, the rest of the trial period will expire.
2. With ANWB Almanac 2, water maps, marinas, bridges, locks, route planner, offline use and more.
3. • The file size of the offline map material is very large and you are advised to download it on a stable Wi-Fi connection.
Download and enjoy Biggerworks Nautical Maps MOD + OBB hack for unlimited everything. We provide the best Mods just for you and if what we offer is not enough, we link out to top sources for MOD data, just to give you the best.
Biggerworks Nautical Maps is an Android app developed by Biggerworks and released on the Android play store. Its rating is 4.4 out of a possible 10 score and has been rated thus by over 1244 users. Over time, it has gone through many iterations by the creators - some favourable and some not. Today, to enjoy Biggerworks Nautical Maps it is now a neccesity to use MODS just to enjoy the app. Today we give you an oppurtunity to enjoy the app for free and at your convinience.
Category: Travel & Local
Current version: 7.1.5
File size: 36M
Compatibility: Requires Android 6.0
Adult Ranking: Everyone
Developer Support: [email protected]
With the Nautical Maps app you have everything you need at hand:
• 4 countries, 1 price: Complete nautical maps of the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom
• Consult all information from the paper ANWB Water Almanac 2 with just a few taps in the app
• All current information about marinas, bridges and locks including opening times
• Plan the optimal route between your starting point and destination, including the objects you encounter (beta)
• Show or hide information on the nautical maps to see exactly what you need
• Stay up-to-date with the current navigation reports and obstructions from the Rijkswaterstaat
• More than 200,000 nautical objects (bridges, locks, markings, mooring places and more)
• Locations of more than 4,000 marinas and all details of existing facilities
• Radio silence on the water? No problem! Download the corresponding charts for offline use
• Regular updates and free access to all new features
• Each user account can be used on up to 3 devices at no extra cost
• Free Windows version included with the annual subscription
• Reliable service: We are at your service 7 days a week ([email protected])
How the subscription works:
Nautical Maps is free for the first 7 days. After that, the app only works with a valid subscription. You can purchase the following subscriptions:
• Monthly subscription (€ 12.99)
• Seasonal subscription (3 months for just € 29.99)
• Annual subscription including the free Windows version (€ 42.99)
The subscription ends automatically.
Please note: If you purchase a subscription during the free 7-day trial period, the rest of the trial period will expire. Your purchased subscription is not automatically renewed.
Payment methods for subscription
• The subscription will be charged to your Google account
• At Google you can use different payment methods for a subscription, such as PayPal or credit card
Even more boating pleasure with a Nautical Maps account
You can create an account in the app to activate your subscription on a total of 3 devices.
• The file size of the offline map material is very large and you are advised to download it on a stable Wi-Fi connection.
• Prolonged use of GPS in the background can considerably shorten the battery life of your device.
Do you have questions about the app? Please contact our help desk
([email protected]) or read more on our website (https://www.waterkaarten.app).
In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use Biggerworks Nautical Maps.apk on your Phone once you are done downloading it..
You can do this by using any of our download mirrors listed here. Its 99% guaranteed to work.
Make sure that third party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Go to your device settings like so: Settings -> Security -> and allow "Install from Unknown Sources".
Locate the Biggerworks Nautical Maps.apk file you just downloaded.
Click the file and it will start the normal installation process. Tap "Yes" when prompted for permissions. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
Biggerworks Nautical Maps is now installed on your device. Enjoy!