Research has shown that in the event of an unexpected question about vaccination
status, the evidence is often not at hand. With this app you immediately know
which vaccinations you have had and you can view them at any time. 5 Reasons
1. Research has shown that in the event of an unexpected question about vaccination status, the evidence is often not at hand.
2. They recommend a meningococcal vaccination at the travelers consultation hour.
3. Vaccinations are needed for the countries she is going to visit.
Download and enjoy Vaccine Record MOD + OBB hack for unlimited everything. We provide the best Mods just for you and if what we offer is not enough, we link out to top sources for MOD data, just to give you the best.
Vaccine Record - Vaccinatieboekje is an Android app developed by Vaccinatieboekje B.V. and released on the Android play store. Its rating is 2.5 out of a possible 10 score and has been rated thus by over 28 users. Over time, it has gone through many iterations by the creators - some favourable and some not. Today, to enjoy Vaccine Record - Vaccinatieboekje it is now a neccesity to use MODS just to enjoy the app. Today we give you an oppurtunity to enjoy the app for free and at your convinience.
Current version: 7.0.7
File size: 40M
Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0
Adult Ranking: Everyone
Developer: Vaccinatieboekje B.V.
Developer Support: [email protected]
5 Reasons to use the app:
1. Register all your vaccinations in 3 steps
2. Save photos of vaccination certificates, such as those from the Yellow Book
3. Also manage your children's vaccinations in this app
4. Export your vaccinations to PDF and print them out
5. Before you travel, you can search for country-specific infectious diseases
* This app has been approved by the GGD-Appstore. You can find the report on: https://www.ggdappstore.nl
The app would come in handy in these 3 situations:
1. Henk, aged 17, stepped into a glass festival. At the first aid post they ask about his last DTP vaccination. He doesn't know ... so to be sure the Tetanus is given a shot.
2. José, 18, goes backpacking for a year after high school. Vaccinations are needed for the countries she is going to visit. They recommend a meningococcal vaccination at the travelers consultation hour. In her opinion she already had that. But where have those loose papers gone?
3. In its busy existence, Fatiha has set aside an hour for the consultation office visit. There is currently no online connection for the digital file. The growth booklet with proof of vaccination also remained at home. The doctor finds it irresponsible to puncture without insight into what and when of the present vaccinations. She leaves the CJG without vaccinations for her child.
In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use Vaccine Record.apk on your Phone once you are done downloading it..
You can do this by using any of our download mirrors listed here. Its 99% guaranteed to work.
Make sure that third party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Go to your device settings like so: Settings -> Security -> and allow "Install from Unknown Sources".
Locate the Vaccine Record.apk file you just downloaded.
Click the file and it will start the normal installation process. Tap "Yes" when prompted for permissions. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
Vaccine Record is now installed on your device. Enjoy!