• If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store, please follow
the instructions below. - Please reboot a phone and go to Settings → Apps
→ Google Play Store → Clear cache and data → Then, try to download
again. - You can...
1. ▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device.
2. - You can download it through the Galaxy Store or download it from the "Settings > Accounts & Backups > Smart Switch" path.
3. - Please reboot a phone and go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Clear cache and data → Then, try to download again.
Download and enjoy Samsung Smart Switch Mobile MOD + OBB hack for unlimited everything. We provide the best Mods just for you and if what we offer is not enough, we link out to top sources for MOD data, just to give you the best.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile is an Android app developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and released on the Android play store. Its rating is 4.3 out of a possible 10 score and has been rated thus by over 279489 users. Over time, it has gone through many iterations by the creators - some favourable and some not. Today, to enjoy Samsung Smart Switch Mobile it is now a neccesity to use MODS just to enjoy the app. Today we give you an oppurtunity to enjoy the app for free and at your convinience.
Current version: 188.8.131.52
File size: 29M
Compatibility: Requires Android 4.0
Adult Ranking: Everyone
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Developer Support: [email protected]
- Please reboot a phone and go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Clear cache and data → Then, try to download again.
- You can download it through the Galaxy Store or download it from the "Settings > Accounts & Backups > Smart Switch" path.
▣ Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
- Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
- Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a mobile AP.)
- Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
- Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
- PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Windows™ Mobile owners
- Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
- Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
- You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
- HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialize” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service.
[ Required permissions ]
. Phone: Used to confirm your phone number
. Call logs: Used to transfer call log data
. Contacts: Used to transfer contacts data
. Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
. Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices.
. Location: Used to connect Galaxy devices using Bluetooth.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use Samsung Smart Switch Mobile.apk on your Phone once you are done downloading it..
You can do this by using any of our download mirrors listed here. Its 99% guaranteed to work.
Make sure that third party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Go to your device settings like so: Settings -> Security -> and allow "Install from Unknown Sources".
Locate the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile.apk file you just downloaded.
Click the file and it will start the normal installation process. Tap "Yes" when prompted for permissions. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile is now installed on your device. Enjoy!