TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your
phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full
timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used
1. TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone.
2. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer.
3. NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made.
4. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
Download and enjoy TripView MOD + OBB hack for unlimited everything. We provide the best Mods just for you and if what we offer is not enough, we link out to top sources for MOD data, just to give you the best.
TripView is an Android app developed by TripView Pty Ltd and released on the Android play store. Its rating is 4.6 out of a possible 10 score and has been rated thus by over 292 users. Over time, it has gone through many iterations by the creators - some favourable and some not. Today, to enjoy TripView it is now a neccesity to use MODS just to enjoy the app. Today we give you an oppurtunity to enjoy the app for free and at your convinience.
Category: Travel & Local
Current version: 3.9.8
File size: 5.4M
Compatibility: Requires Android 4.2
Adult Ranking: Everyone
Developer: TripView Pty Ltd
Developer Support: [email protected]
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email [email protected] with details.
In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use TripView.apk on your Phone once you are done downloading it..
You can do this by using any of our download mirrors listed here. Its 99% guaranteed to work.
Make sure that third party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Go to your device settings like so: Settings -> Security -> and allow "Install from Unknown Sources".
Locate the TripView.apk file you just downloaded.
Click the file and it will start the normal installation process. Tap "Yes" when prompted for permissions. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
TripView is now installed on your device. Enjoy!